Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted is a witcher contract quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It was released as free DLC on 24 June 2015.
- Witcher Needed!
- I – the writer of this notice – seek the help of a witcher. The work on offer's tough, true, but for a witcher, it should be a breeze. Time's short, so don't tarry. Any interested witchers, look for me outside the inn in Fyresdal.
- Uggo, son of Olaf
Journal entry Edit
- During his time in the village of Fyresdal Geralt learned of a contract on a monster said to have attacked a merchant and his cart. The merchant in question was very insistent that a witcher investigate this matter and kill the beast.
- The trail ended as had so many before it - in a cave. This cave was different from its predecessors, however - inside were crude drawings showing a carefully planned attempt to take Geralt's life. From the last of these the witcher gleaned the location of a meeting of his would-be assassins. He decided to attend...
- If Geralt threatens the monsters:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him. The pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he convinced two of the others - a doppler and a troll - to join him in attacking Geralt. The entire threesome died from the witcher's sword. Of the conspirators, only the godling survived, having snuck off somewhere before the fighting grew fierce.
- If Geralt proves he has shown mercy to other monsters in the past:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him, but soon realized these misguided beasts did not deserve death. Yet the pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he attacked, even though his companions refused to join. The witcher quickly slew the werewolf, but left the other monsters unharmed.
- Find the person who posted the contract.
- Find the site of the monsters' attack.
- Search the attack site using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the place where the boulder started.
- Follow the monster's tracks using your Witcher Senses.
- Go to the conspirators' meeting spot at night.
If Geralt gives evidence of being merciful to monsters:
- Defeat the werewolf.
If Geralt doesn't give evidence:
- Defeat the werewolf, the troll and the doppler.
The following quests will count towards Geralt's defense if he stands to plead his compassion towards sentient monsters. Note only two are needed to be mentioned in order to prove his benevolence to the werewolf.
- In Contract: Deadly Delights, if the witcher spared the succubus Salma from execution after she murdered several guardsmen in Novigrad.
- In Contract: Missing Miners, if the witcher showed mercy to the rock troll Wham-a-Wham after it had killed some trespassing miners.
- In The Final Trial, if Geralt stopped Lambert from attacking the trolls living near Kaer Morhen.
- In Contract: An Elusive Thief, if Geralt sacrificed his bounty from a Novigrad merchant by letting a thieving doppler go free.
- In A Greedy God, if Geralt let the sylvian free after it was guilty of deceiving the local peasants into offering him food.
- In Novigrad Dreaming, if Geralt allowed the godling Sarah to stay in her home in Novigrad. (Note Geralt will also mention helping Johnny in retrieving his voice from Ladies of the Wood, though this is a required task in progressing through the main questline.)
- During In Wolf's Clothing, if the witcher lifted the werewolf curse from Morkvarg and spared the pirate his life.
- You can haggle for the highest price in this quest.
- There is also short graphic novel parodying a bug that was later fixed.
- You get more experience for proving yourself innocent, along with acquiring Nekker's boots, rather than choosing to fight the other monsters.
- If the player kills the troll and the doppler, they don't drop mutagens or other loot.