Contract: Skellige's Most Wanted is a witcher contract quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It was released as free DLC on 24 June 2015.
- Witcher Needed!
- I – the writer of this notice – seek the help of a witcher. The work on offer's tough, true, but for a witcher, it should be a breeze. Time's short, so don't tarry. Any interested witchers, look for me outside the inn in Fyresdal.
- Uggo, son of Olaf
Journal entry Edit
- During his time in the village of Fyresdal Geralt learned of a contract on a monster said to have attacked a merchant and his cart. The merchant in question was very insistent that a witcher investigate this matter and kill the beast.
- The trail ended as had so many before it - in a cave. This cave was different from its predecessors, however - inside were crude drawings showing a carefully planned attempt to take Geralt's life. From the last of these the witcher gleaned the location of a meeting of his would-be assassins. He decided to attend...
- If Geralt has shown other monsters mercy previously:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him, but soon realized these misguided beasts did not deserve death. Yet the pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he attacked, even though his companions refused to join. The witcher quickly slew the werewolf, but left the other monsters unharmed.
- If Geralt has not shown other monsters mercy previously:
- Geralt found the monsters who had plotted a deadly trap for him. The pack's aggressive leader, a werewolf, burned with such hatred for Geralt that he convinced two of the others - a doppler and a troll - to join him in attacking Geralt. The entire threesome died from the witcher's sword. Of the conspirators, only the godling survived, having snuck off somewhere before the fighting grew fierce.
- Find the site of the monsters' attack
- Search the attack site using your Witcher Senses
- Find the place where the boulder started
- Follow the monster's tracks using your Witcher Senses
- Go to the conspirators' meeting spot at night
- Defeat the werewolf
- Find the person who posted the contract
- You can haggle for the highest price in this quest.
- There is also short graphic novel parodying a bug that was later fixed.
- You get more experience for proving yourself innocent, along with acquiring Nekker's boots, rather than choosing to fight the other monsters.