Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contract: Shrieker
- To Whom It May Concern:
- Let it hereby be known that whoever kills the shrieker, the monster that's wove its nest near Crow's Perch and has taken to killing both men and beasts, will be given a sizable reward. Take heed that she's a dreadful dangerous creature and killing it'll take a trained fighter, not just a pack of peasants with pitchforks.
- –Chet at Crow's Perch
Journal entry Edit
Not only did the people of Crow's Perch live in constant fear of the baron's mad impulses and the greed of his band of toughs, but they also had to deal with a vicious monster. They had given this beast a lovely, full-of-wholesome-folk-character name: "shrieker." It had tormented them so terribly that they had decided to pay for a witcher to take eradicate it. Geralt, who was far from deaf to the concerns of simple folk (and also was forever in need of more coin), decided to take the contract on this mysterious beast.
It turned out a cockatrice had left the tracks. As this beast's name implies, it looks something like a rooster crossed with a basilisk and, according to Geralt, tastes a bit like chicken.
The cockatrice slain, Geralt took a trophy from its corpse and went to collect his well-deserved reward.
Quest objectives Edit
- Talk to the contract issuer.
- Talk to the person who witnessed the shrieker's attack.
- Investigate the site of the monster's attack using your Witcher Senses.
- Follow the blood trail using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the monster's lair using your Witcher Senses.
- Find the monster using your Witcher Senses.
- Drive the monster out of its lair with a Samum, Grapeshot or Dancing Star bomb.
- Chase down the monster.
- Kill the monster.
- Take a trophy from the shrieker.
- Collect your reward from the contract issuer.