Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Coleman is known as a "white death merchant" by the elves. He works for Ramsmeat, dealing fisstech and is the intended recipient of the parcel Haren Brogg gave to Geralt in Chapter I, until it is "confiscated" by Jethro. He can be found in the back room of The Hairy Bear with Ramsmeat, in the Temple Quarter, or just outside the western gate on the dike.
Coleman also happens to be Vincent Meis' informant. Geralt can choose to turn him in or not.
Associated quests Edit
- Berengar's Secret, indirectly
- Hot Potato
- Memory of a Blade
- Strangers in the Night, indirectly
- The Rat
- Vizima Confidential, indirectly
- Known as a "white death" merchant for selling fisstech to young and impressionable non-humans, possibly even Scoia'tael.
- It is possible that Coleman's inventory of fisstech passes to the Order Armourer in the event of his death. I have not verified this, but strangely, the Order armourer has fisstech. This inventory then seems to pass to the Murky Waters blacksmith in Chapter IV as he also has fisstech.
- Coleman suggests that he sells more than just fisstech, but I have never been able to convince him to show me his other wares.
- Coleman will drink with you, but you gain nothing for out-drinking him, except a sample of his awful singing voice. If you however have talked to Thaler about the silver sword, Coleman will tell you that he bought it from the swampdwellers.