| ||A neighbor is one who lives nearby, not one who stole half your home. The an Craites seized our land. (Geralt talking about Harald the Cripple) Doesn't change the fact they had no right. I'll rid Ard Skellig of Crach and his brood yet.|| |
|- Jarl Madman Lugos about relations|
Clan Drummond is one of the seven most influential clans controlling the Skellige islands. Their territory was originally Undvik but then they left the island and settled in the southern half of Ard Skellig with centers in Holmstein and Kaer Muire. The founder of the family is said to be Modolf who ruled by the will of his father Hemdall.
Jarls from this clan do have a tradition in pillaging possessions of Heymaeys on Hindarsfjall but the biggest and only true rival for them is Clan an Craite. The Jarls established seat is the fortress of Kaer Muire while the role of capital is in the hands of Holmstein.
- Lugos Harelip - known for pillaging villages on the border with Craites.
- Madman Lugos - The Jarl, he is known for feuding with all his neighbors and hatred towards Crach.
- Madman Lugos' cousin - named jarl after the death of Madman Lugos, considered stupid and weak.
- Blueboy Lugos - son of Madman Lugos, later proclaimed hero, who died fighting berserker in Kaer Trolde keep.
- Einar - second best fistfighter from on Isles living in Harviken, said to be the illegitimate son of Madman Lugos.
- Harald Torstensson - famous warrior who was in twenty-three raids and fought in seven wars but died in bed.
- Laars the Fox - captain who served Madman until 1272 when he died fighting Nilfgaardians on his own longship.
- Uve Jabberjaw - One of best warriors that cut his own tongue out because he insulted King Bran.
- Jorulf the Wolverine - son of Odmar, one of best warriors to ever fight on Blueboy's longship.
- Drummond is a Scottish name meaning "at the ridge" named after the real Scottish Clan Drummond.