Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
One of quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt where you are playing as Ciri.
Journal entry Edit
- After a long search, Geralt had at last found Whoreson Junior and forced him to recount the truth of his dealings with Ciri - events in which I, dear reader, played a not insubstantial part.
- Ciri and I had promised Whoreson a heap of treasure in return for his help. When we failed to deliver, he kidnapped our friend Dudu and started torturing him - his way of prodding us to improve our performance. But fear not, Dudu was not abandoned in his hour of need - Ciri broke into Junior's home, struck the rotten thug down and freed the doppler.
- Alas, Junior then struck back with overwhelming force. Dudu could simply change form and melt into the crowd, but Ciri and I had to flee the city at breakneck speed, with Junior's strongmen on our heels the entire time. In the end we were driven to Temple Isle - and into a corner. Ciri was forced to use her abilities and teleported away. I struggled valiantly, but ultimately was captured by the Temple Guard and thrown into prison.
- Get on the roof
- Get on the balcony
- Enter through the window to Whoreson Junior's room
- Kill Whoreson Junior
- Escape from Whoreson Junior's hideout