Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ciri's Room is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in which Geralt searches the room formerly occupied by Ciri during her stay at Crow's Perch at the invitation of Phillip Strenger, the Bloody Baron. Ciri and Gretka, the girl she rescued in the woods near Lindenvale, were given shelter by the Baron. Ciri is no longer here but Gretka was allowed to stay in the castle helping out in the kitchen.
Quest Description Edit
- "Having learned which room Ciri had stayed in during her time at Crow's Perch, Geralt, for whom any excuse to paw through others' possessions is a good one, decided to search it and see if she had left anything behind that might help him find her."
Examine the Room Edit
Looking for any information that can lead him to Ciri, Geralt searches the room that Ciri had occupied. The following clues can be found inside the room which is located on the middle floor of the castle across from the kitchens:
- A spinning top - Gretka's Toy
- Ciri's clothes - She must have left in a hurry
- Strange book - "The Natural Obscurity of Curses"
Read the Book Edit
Open up the inventory and give the new text a read over to complete this objective. Ciri was researching curses for some reason. Additionally, the Baron and his wife appear to have friends in high places in Vizima by the looks of the dedication in the book.
Talk to Gretka Edit
Head into the kitchen which is just across the hall to find Gretka and speak with her. Geralt may ask for information about Ciri but Gretka seems to know little despite being as helpful as can be. She will show the witcher a special gift left to her by Ciri, a green stone, which Geralt says is very valuable. Give the spinning top to Gretka to complete the quest.
Additional Info Edit
Closing Quest Description Edit
- "Though Geralt failed to find any breakthrough clues in Ciri's room, he was moved near to tears by the signs of her presence that he found there. They say witchers do not experience emotions as strongly as ordinary humans, but there was a powerful bond between Geralt and Ciri, and in that moment the witcher could not keep his heart from swelling.
As he searched he realized Ciri must have left Crow's Perch in a great hurry. But where was she hurrying to? That our hero did not know."