The Cianfanelli Bank has a branch in the city of Ellander. A large sum of orens was transferred there for the Temple of Melitele. Geralt also had an account at the branch in Beauclair while he wintered in Toussaint.
Branch locations Edit
In the second expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Geralt visits the Beauclairi branch located to the west of the Gran place singpost during the secondary quest Paperchase. Head of service is Giacomo Cianfanelli, dwarf obviously.
Exchange rates Edit
- The rate of exchange for orens to crowns is one-to-one
- The rate of exchange for florens to crowns is three-to-one
Associated quests Edit
Associated items Edit
- Sure Savings for Unsure Times
- The Lives of Famous Bankers: Amadeus Cianfanelli
- Cianfanelli's Safe Deposit Boxes (2x)
- The Rules and Stipulations of Banking: Volume 15