Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cerys an Craite, aka "Sparrowhawk", is the daughter of Crach an Craite and sister to Hjalmar. The young woman is a courageous islander like her father and has also inherited all his stubbornness. She is very self-confident and always ready to prove she can fulfill any task as good as a man can.
In the quest Possession, she sails to Spikeroog to free Jarl Udalryk from a curse. She is a possible ally in the quest "Brothers in Arms: Skellige", if her brother Hjalmar becomes king. If she becomes queen, Skellige prospers peacefully.
Developer comments Edit
The character Cerys, Crach’s daughter, was designed from scratch for the purposes of this game. Called Sparrowhawk by some, this brave, strong-willed, and yet at the same time prudent young woman takes after her father more in manner than appearance. The clothes Cerys wears combine elements of feminine attire with some more militaristic touches. A woolen gambeson with a fur collar and metal shoulder plates sit atop a base layer consisting of a simple blue dress with ornamental stitching on the sleeves. A wide leather belt similar to the one worn by her father wraps around her waist. Adding a bright splash of color is her red checkered scarf, a symbol showing she belongs to Clan an Craite.
|— The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Artbook|
Associated quests Edit
- Brothers in Arms: Skellige
- Coronation (if Geralt sides with her)
- The King is Dead – Long Live the King (There is an optional task to beat her in a race to the mountain top)
- King's Gambit (if Geralt sides with her)
Journal entry Edit
- While in Skellige Geralt finally had the chance to meet Cerys an Craite, the younger of Crach's two children. Known as Sparrowhawk to her friends, she was as fierce and swift as this name would indicate.
- Cerys was an islander through and through and the spitting image of her father, having inherited all his courage, resolve and stubbornness. Dauntlessly she sought to prove at every turn that there was no task she could not fulfill as well as – or better than – any man in the islands, including her older brother Hjalmar.
- Though Cerys' decision to stake a claim to Skellige's throne came as a shock to everyone else, she had thought it over quite thoroughly beforehand. Striving as always to outdo her brother, she intended to perform a great deed that would earn her widespread recognition and respect.
- That is why she had sailed to Spikeroog to free Jarl Udalryk from the strange affliction that seemed to curse him.
- Cerys did what se set out to do - with the witcher's help she freed clan Brokvar's leader from the wraith that had tormented him for years.
- Once again Sparrowhawk gave proof of her cunning, this time by unmasking Birna's plot and cleansing the shame from her clan's name after the infamous "bloody banquet" at Kaer Trolde.
- All these feats convinced the Skelligers that Cerys was fit to be queen. Though it was clear it would take some time before the young ruler could step entirely out of her father and brother's shadow, the greater part of the islanders were pleased and proud with their choice of ruler.