Celandine is a common plant with medicinal properties.
- Lambert, during the A Potion for Triss quest in the Prologue.
- Field Plants
- Swamp Plants
- In the "Side Effects" premium module: Celandine
- This is one of the possible entries acquired from the Old Women in the Outskirts in exchange for food during Chapter I.
- Vesemir gives Geralt one portion of celandine to make a Potion for Triss during the Prologue.
- Five leaves of celandine are needed for Shani in Chapter II.
- Celandine is known in the books as swallow's herb, or herba zireael in Elder Speech. This is also the meaning in Czech and Polish.
Celandine grows wild. Merchants who sell celandine include:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne