Castel Ravello is a famous castle in Toussaint, around which are lush vineyards. It is known worldwide as the place of production of the famous wines: Sangreal, Est Est, Erveluce, Fiorano and Pomino. One day following Saovine, Geralt killed a monster who turned out not to be simply a huge taxidermy display in the cellar of the old castle.
Blood and Wine expansion Edit
Map description Edit
- Connoisseurs claim the best wines of Metinna or Alba do not hold a candle to even the most mediocre labels from the Sansretour Valley. Among the countless larger and smaller local vineyards found here, Castel Ravello is the most renowned – and for good reason. From its slopes come Pomino, Fiorano, Erveluce and Est Est – the wine realm's uncontested kings.
Points of interest Edit
- Castel has a metal-grated cellar that is locked.
- In the herbalist's shop a different copy of Between Worlds can be found in a chest.
- Northeast of main fortification walls, inside a small house there is Formula: Mutagen transmutator - red to blue.
- On a bench in the southwestern part of the castle garden there is a copy of His Imperial Majesty, Emhyr var Emreis.