Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Toussaint, around which are lush vineyards. It is known worldwide as the place of production of the famous wines: Est Est, Erveluce, Fiorano and Pomino. One day following Saovine, Geralt killed a monster who turned out not to be simply a huge taxidermy display in the cellar of the old castle.
Map description Edit
- Connoisseurs claim the best wines of Metinna or Alba do not hold a candle to even the most mediocre labels from the Sansretour Valley. Among the countless larger and smaller local vineyards found here, Castel Ravello is the most renowned – and for good reason. From its slopes come Pomino, Fiorano, Erveluce and Est Est – the wine realm’s uncontested kings.
Points of interest Edit
- Castel has a metal-grated cellar that is locked.
- In the herbalist's shop a different copy of Between Worlds can be found in a chest.
- Northeast of main fortification walls, inside a small house there is Formula: Mutagen transmutator - red to blue.
- On a bench in the southwestern part of the castle garden there is a copy of His Imperial Majesty, Emhyr var Emreis.