Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cabaret is one of the secondary quests related to main quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Ever since that fateful eve near twenty years ago when my dear friend Geralt and I visited a no-longer-extant cabaret in the once-beautiful city of Oxenfurt, I have longed with every fiber of my being to become the owner of just such an establishment. When Alonso Wily, more commonly known as Whoreson Senior, left me the Rosemary and Thyme in his will, my dreams finally began to assume a more concrete form. When Priscilla lent her support to the endeavor, the scales tipped decidedly towards action and the ball threatened to start rolling. I needed just a few things more to begin my planned remodeling of the Rosemary and Thyme into a cabaret - and so I turned to Geralt, the fiercest fetcher in the world.
- With the witcher's help I was able to make my castle in the clouds a heaven on earth - I opened my cabaret and called it The Chameleon. Ah, if you'd only seen the pride in Priscilla's eyes when our hard-working dwarven remodelers hung that reptile-adorned signboard above our doors! What a tragic shame later events did not go at all as we had dreamed...
- At last I was free - and never had the nectar of liberty tasted so sweet. No matter how I slurped, I could not imbibe it fast enough. I filled every waking hour, and quite a few sleeping ones, with fevered activity - there was so much to do, and so little time in which to do it! Since the witcher had proven a true and reliable friend time and time again, I asked him for help, and he readily agreed to provide it.
- Meet Dandelion at the Rosemary and Thyme.
- Talk to Dandelion.
- Borrow a prop sword from Madame Irina.
- Meet Dandelion near Sophronia house after dusk.
- Fight the Crimson Avenger.
- Meet Dandelion in the morning at the Rosemary and Thyme.
- Find Dandelion.
- Look for the key using your Witcher Senses.
- Open the door to Polly's home.
- Find Rautlec and get the placards from him.
- Deal with Rautlec's creditors.
- Talk to Rautlec in the Vegelbuds' residence.
- Win the race (25 + 80 crowns + mastercrafted saddle).
- Return to Dandelion.