Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The stems of the bryonia are used in alchemy. It is a plant which grows in wastelands.
- After completing the Daily Bread quest, Geralt can give any meat food to the elves in and around the cave. Any elf inside the cave at night will unlock Han and mandrake root in return. The elf who stays outside of the cave even at night will give entries for Honeysuckle and Bryonia instead.
- One of many "Old peasant women" in Murky Waters will give Geralt entries for Verbena, Hop umbels, and finally Bryonia in exchange for "something sweet" (Candy and Sugardolls work) each time.
- Plants of Barren Lands
- In the "Side Effects" premium module: Bryonia
- Bryonia has 12 species under its name in the real world. Herbal medicine has found uses for some of them.
Bryonia grows wild, usually on cave walls and rock surfaces. While this plant grows wild and is quite abundant, it can also be purchased from the following merchants:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne