Lugos III Drummond, heir to possessions of Clan Drummond because of his status of Madman Lugos' sole child save for another one, Einar in Harviken, thought to be Madman Lugos' bastard child. He was one of the victims of the Kaer Trolde Massacre during the quest King's Gambit.
Journal entry Edit
- Madman Lugos' sole child and heir was a dour, strapping lad who was nothing like his father. His nickname dated from his childhood, when bruises often covered his body, supposedly from the rough and rowdy play Skellige boys engage in.
- Yet others suspected they came from his father's belt, rod and fists, for rumor had it Lugos Senior did not wish to spoil his only child and thus punished him harshly for any minor cockup or grander failure.
- If Geralt is set free by Madman Lugos and helps Blueboy:
- The events Geralt witnessed in the Cave of Dreams confirmed rumors of Lugos' troubled relationship with his father. Blueboy's greatest fear turned out to be the Madman in his family tree.
- Blueboy Lugos was one of the victims of the massacre that took place during the feast at Kaer Trolde. Later people claimed he had knocked one of the beast's heads off by clobbering it with a barrel of beer.
- True or not, that is how the skalds commemorate him in song to this day.