Bloody letter is a book in the Hearts of Stone expansion for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. This letter is found in human remains, along with an incrusted key, in the watchtower overlooking the village of Mohrin.
Journal entry Edit
- Field Agent XIIE32, alias Beanpole, executing order 122245 according to procedure 46D. To be delivered personally to the commander of Intelligence Cell Cardinal.
- The renegade knights' trail leads to the Novigrad region. They took control of a nearby fisstech manufactory upon arrival. Possibly this is what brought them to the region (?).
- Have occupied prime observation position. Drop box has been prepared. In case of unforeseen complications, the agent sent to track us down will find it in the pond visible from the observation tower near the village of Mohrin.
- Regarding the knights – here a big risk might reap big rewards: we suggest offering them imperial gold for their services. With Radovid having dispersed their order, the knights prowl the land like common bandits, scavenging for their upkeep. And they now hate HRM Radovid with a violent passion. They'd gladly take our coin and even more gladly destabilize the Redanian army's rear guard. This they'd do far better than any partisans. Worth considering.
- Agent Shinetop is still out on his mission. No word from him for several days. Waiting for further instructions. [postscript written in blood] Wait in hell, Nilfgaardian whore! And you're next, Agent Shinetop!