Blizzard is one of the most powerful witchers' potions; it improves reflexes and reaction time, allowing a witcher to better parry and evade attacks. It slows down time, making Geralt's movement and everything else slower. It is most helpful against groups of enemies and monsters that move fast or teleport, such as wraiths and various types of vampires.
"Witchers usually drink the Blizzard potion immediately before combat. The potion is also favored in especially dangerous situations."
- The Book of the Swallow
- Receiving this potion from the druids in Chapter V, during "The Green March" will unlock the formula if you did not have it already.
- In a crate in the armoury on the second floor of Kaer Morhen.
- Since it slows down time, this can be very annoying if not in battle.
- A bug exists where if the potion is taken before a cutscene, the slow movements can remain active far longer than the potion.
See also Edit
- See the GWENT standalone game version card: Blizzard