Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As the war between Redania and Nilfgaard drives on, deserters or common thugs have seen an increase in numbers, forming roaming gangs that attack passersby on the roads between villages. Some of these gangs are organized enough to have set up camps to rest, recuperate, and divide the loot of the day.
Entering these camps unprepared can be a fatal mistake, even for a witcher, as they must face off with large numbers of bandits who wish to keep their camp a secret for as long as possible. However, the spoils that can be gained from killing all the bandits and looting the camp are potentially quite lucrative. 
Map description Edit
- A group of dangerous bandits has made camp here.
Full list of bandit camps Edit
- Amavet Fortress Ruins
- Southwest from Broken Bridge
- Northwest from Cackler Bridge
- Southwest from the Crossroads
- South from Ford
- North from Sawmill
- Devil's Pit
- East from Lindenvale, West from Lurtch
- North from Marauders' Bridge
- Northeast from Lindenvale and north from its cemetery
- Northeast from Lurtch and southwest from Marauders' Bridge
- Near Giants' Toes (Ard Skellig)
- Near the Whale Graveyard (Ard Skellig)
- South of the lake between Rannvaig and Blandare (Ard Skellig)
- Along the road northwest of Holmstein's Port (Ard Skellig)
- On a small island, northeast of Giants' Toes, off the east coast of Ard Skellig
- At the Old Watchtower (Spikeroog)