After questioning Thorak about Saskia's chalice, Geralt learns that the previous runesmith, Baltimore, had a workshop nearby. After searching the abandoned workplace, Geralt finds this document along with a key.
Associated Quests Edit
- Baltimore's directions
- Start looking at the well, where loud echoes dwell
- Take ten paces t'wards the river, walk left and do not shiver.
- Meager two tens of paces, pass the gate in my good graces.
- The one that our safety keeps. Go where the crossroads' patron sleeps.
- Every road you need to take, yet the middle one is safe.
- Heed and look for Ingrand's signs, and you'll follow my designs.
- Should you choose to go right, you'll soon see someone in plight.
- At noon this drowned soul, points its shadow at your goal. r