Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Balisse fruit is an edible berry characterized by subtle magic resonance. The fruit is apparently poisonous unless soaked in alcohol first, after which it can be used for medicines.
- Field Plants
- This is one of the possible entries acquired from the Old Women in the Outskirts in exchange for food during Chapter I.
- Pick as many as you need in Chapter I, as this fruit becomes rather scarce in Chapters II and III.
In "The Price of Neutrality" premium module Edit
- In the module, this is known (and labelled) as Balissa.
Balisse grows wild all over. Merchants who sell balisse include:
- Anezka in Lobinden
- Vilmos Bartok in Flotsam
- Mottle outside Vergen
- Sambor in the camp followers' encampment
- Myron in the Kaedweni camp
- Relic peddler in the Kaedweni camp
- Felicia Cori in Vergen or Loc Muinne
- The Incredible Lockhart in Loc Muinne
- Marcus in Loc Muinne