There are a few armorers in The Witcher:
- The Order armorer in the Temple Quarter.
- Malcolm Stein in the non-human district of the Temple Quarter and later in Old Vizima (Scoia'tael path only).
- The Armorer near The New Narakort in the Trade Quarter.
- The Order armorer in Old Vizima (Order path).
- Kalkstein, in Chapter V (Witcher / neutral path only).
- See: Craftsman
Only an armorer can craft armor in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Geralt of Rivia will have to bring the required materials to an armorer to have new professionally crafted armor. Similarly, weapons can only be forged by Blacksmiths. Armor can be sold to armorers at higher prices compared to what blacksmiths issue.