Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armed Assault is one of the secondary quests available on Skellige during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
Journal entry Edit
- Life on the Path is full of surprises. One day, a milkmaid's offering you a warm mug straight from the cow. The next, you're helping drag a merchant's wagon out of the muck. Other times, you witness thugs raiding a house. The last happened to Geralt while he was wondering across Ard Skellig.
- The bandits Geralt defeated had been sent by Madman Lugos, the eternal enemy of jarl Crach an Craite. The people living in the home they were attacking were loyal to the an Craite clan and announced they would go to their jarl for help, warning Geralt to beware Lugos' wrath before they went.
- Knock on the door and check on the inhabitants of the house
Lugos' Letter Edit
Upon killing the bandits who are actually Madman Lugos' men, one of them if looted will have Lugos' Letter. Letter in which Lugos discusses an unfair division of booty from a raid, and points a finger at the culprit.
- Ingvar, son of Ulmar - he cheated us, I'm dead certain. Tricked us all, the whoreson - me and you lot both. All this hating on me you've been doing is pointless. I swore a hundred times that we'd split the booty from this raid as we've split the others - evenly. And I meant it. Thing is, two chests of jewels, a silver dagger and some gold cups and plates have gone missing. I summoned all from the clan who were on the raid - and all swore on the blood of their fathers, and their father's fathers before them, that they'd not taken more than their share.
- That leaves Ingvar. I might have known better than to take an An Craite aboard. It were my error, but one we can correct. One you can correct. Take a handful of men and go find him. Then take from him what's ours. You have me blessing.
- Lugos, the one they call Madman