Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An Unpaid Debt is a secondary quest available on Skellige Islands during The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Only available if Stranger in a Strange Land has been completed with the help from Simun Brambling.
Journal entry Edit
- Geralt was only able to escape from Madman Lugos' prison thanks to the help of a mysterious old man called Simun Brambling. It was he who convinced the guard to let Geralt out, warning Geralt first that he would one day demand a favor in return. Geralt had managed to forget about the whole incident - but not Simun. The old man found Geralt and demanded he repay his debt.
- If Geralt fulfills his debt to Simun:
- Geralt did what Simun demanded - he killed a man who had done him no wrong. As you can see, dear reader, at times one must act dishonorably in order to maintain one's honor.
- If Geralt refuses Simun:
- Geralt decided he'd rather stain his honor than spill the blood of an innocent man. Simun did not accept this excuse and decided to kill Geralt alongside his age-old rival. The old warrior underestimated the witcher, however, and after a short fight he died from wounds delivered by the witcher's blade.
- Meet with Simun in the hut by the lake
- Depending on Geralt's decision:
- Kill Simun's enemy
- Kill Simun