Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Amber is a type of item in the Witcher series.
- Wardrobe at the Reverend's house in the outskirts.
- Sometimes also upstairs at the house across the street from the Reverend's.
- Sometimes in the trunk next to Triss' bed.
- Sometimes on Dagon's body after the duel in Chapter IV.
See also Edit
- Amber is fossil tree resin, which is appreciated for its color and beauty. Good quality amber is used for the manufacture of ornamental objects and jewellery. Although not mineralized, it is often classified as a gemstone. A lot of the most highly prized amber is transparent, in contrast to the very common cloudy amber and opaque amber. Opaque amber contains numerous minute bubbles. This kind of amber is known as "bastard amber", even though it is in fact true amber.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at Amber. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Witcher Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|