In The Witcher computer game Edit
|Occurrence||Alps lurk in caves, ruins and abandoned houses, always near human settlements|
|Immunity||They are fearless and resistant to stun attempts.|
|Susceptibility||Sensitive to silver and Vampire Oil|
|Tactics||Alps attack by surprise, try to daze their victims and drink their blood|
|Alchemy|| Abomination lymph|
"No other monster inspires so many myths and fallacies as the alp. People believe that this vampire is able to turn into a black dog or a venomous toad. They mistake alps for succubi, believing them to be lecherous and inclined to seduce handsome young men. Folk tales describe their charm and their beautiful, seductive voices, as well as their loathing of virgins. What is true beyond any doubt is that they move noiselessly and attack by surprise, rarely giving their victims as much as a chance to scream in terror."
- One of many "Old peasant women" in Murky Waters will give Geralt journal entries for alps and their alchemical components in exchange for "something to eat".
- Vampires: Facts and Myths
- Though alp remains always have a chance to contain Naezan salts, they will not contain Alp fangs without an Alp entry in the journal's bestiary.
- All alps are female in appearance, though not possessing the beauty of their bruxa cousins. In particular, their elbows seem oddly disjointed, which detracts from an otherwise shapely model.
- The alp's model is one of several that are censored in North American game editions.