Abilities can refer to several things.
In The Witcher, there are three kinds of abilities and some statistics which can affect them.
- Character interaction (such as bribing, fistfighting, and meditating)
- Character development (acquired through allocating talent points for abilities likes signs and attributes)
- Character statistics (such as vitality, endurance, and toxicity)
- Character abilities (such as damage, vigor, and critical effects)
- Abilities (separate from character abilities, these are acquired through certain actions in the game)
- Character development (acquired through allocating talent points for skills)
- See The Witcher 3 abilities page