Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A Summit of Mages is a quest from Chapter III in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings.
(You might want to take this Quest as the last one. After this quest all Merchants in town will be lost and all the quests connected to them.)
- If Geralt enters the amphitheater with Triss :
- Alone on a sorcerer's summit, the Witcher would feel like a raftsman on a declamation contest. Luckily Triss Merigold awaited him at the amphitheatre's entrance.
- Geralt ran his fingers through his hair, took a deep breath and entered the meeting place at Triss' side.
- The attendees, as politicians tend to, rambled on and on and could not reach an agreement. The summit was not, however, boring, because affairs of importance to the entire world were being discussed. I regret not being there, for Geralt forgot half of the speeches, and misremembered the other half. Yet no one could forget the event that interrupted the summit. For a dragon, in all of it's majesty, appeared over the amphitheatre. Chaos ruled the bleachers. Guess who had to face the beast?
- If Geralt enters the amphitheater with Iorveth :
- A stormy sorcerers' summit was on in the amphitheatre, but real emotions were only beginning. Iorveth awaited Geralt in front of the amphitheatre, and the witcher wondered how the attendees would react to the Scoia'tael leader's presence.
- If Geralt enters the amphitheater with Vernon Roche :
- Should the witcher enter the summit alone, it would end in a catastrophe: he can manage only so many words and lacks polish. Luckily Vernon Roche awaited him at the amphitheatre's entrance, with Anais clinging to his sleeve.
- Geralt dusted off his jacket, scraped the dung and blood from the soles of his shoes, and entered the meeting place at Vernon's side.
- The summit's proceedings were dominated by Vernon Roche, with the Temerian succession and situation as the main subjects. The Nilfgaardians trotted out the captured kingslayer, Letho. The sorcerers continued on about recreating the Council and the Conclave. I regret not being there, for Geralt forgot half of the speeches and misremembered the other half. Yet no one could forget the event that interrupted the summit. For a dragon, in all it's majesty, appeared over the amphitheatre. Chaos ruled the bleachers. Guess who had to face the beast?
|Summit of Mages (with Triss)||Summit of Mages (with Vernon)|