A Midnight Clear is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt available since Hearts of Stone.
Journal entry Edit
- Though Vlodimir had returned to the nether realms, the night was still young and the wedding not yet over. Shani, dejected at the thought that Geralt would soon return to his many pressing concerns, was sitting alone at one of the tables, staring glumly at the crowd of merrymakers. Master Mirror advised Geralt that a bouquet of flowers or some tasty liqueur might cheer her up.
- If Geralt chooses rowan blossoms:
- Geralt, remembering Shani's love for rowan blossoms, brought her a branch of them, which she delightedly plaited into her hair. Oh, if you'd only seen her then… She looked lovely, radiant, even.
- If Geralt chooses mead:
- Geralt decided fortified beverages make the best pick-me-ups, and so brought Shani an ample flask.
- The witcher took Shani on a long walk by the river and then… then they got in a boat and, as Geralt told it to me, rowed to the moon. Could my friend be turning into something of a romantic? Or perhaps he always was one? One way or the other, a pleasant afternoon and eventful evening spent together lasted until the break of dawn, during which time they... you'll forgive me if I spare you the details.
- Use your Witcher Senses to find something that will cheer Shani up
- Read Shani's Character entry in the Journal to find out what might cheer her up
- Give Shani the alcohol OR Give Shani the rowan blossoms