Searching for Groceries Edit
After Geralt informs Keira that the curse on Fyke Isle has been lifted, Keira asks Geralt to find a trader who was supposed to bring her items, but failed to arrive. Geralt searches for the merchant's wagon, to see it was driven off the road. Further searching reveals that the trader was attacked and killed by a rotfiend. Geralt checks the contents of the package, to find that they are exquisite meats and wines, with no magical traits.
Geralt gives the items to Keira, and she offers to show Geralt what they are for. Keira meets Geralt outside and re-enacts a piece of her favorite fairy tale, Cinderella, by turning mice into horses, and asks Geralt to act as her 'prince charming'. The two race on the horses to a location where Keira set up a fancy dinner table for the two of them.
Dinner and a Show Edit
While the witcher and sorceress eat, Keira hints that her situation in Velen would soon change for the better. She begins asking Geralt about Fyke Isle, the fate of the lab, and the research contained within. Geralt has a chance to change his relationship with Keira to 'friends-with-benefits', which would have Keira playing hide and seek, and Geralt tracking her by following her trail of clothes to the water and becoming intimate with her. Otherwise, Geralt could just keep their relationship as is. Either way, the two lay down looking up at the stars, and Keira casts a sleeping spell on Geralt.
When Geralt awakens at dawn, he finds Keira gone, and concludes she sailed for Fyke Isle. Regardless of the options you chose, you'll automatically start the 'For the Advancement of Learning' quest.
Journal entry Edit
- When the devil cannot go himself, he sends a woman – and when a sorceress is indisposed, she sends a witcher to do her errands. That, at least, was Keira Metz's approach. Finding herself in a bit of a pinch, she asked Geralt for yet another favor. This time she needed him to track down a merchant's wagon which had been carrying some rare magic ingredients her way. It had never arrived, and she had begun to fear the worst.
- It turned out these ingredients, while rare, had nothing to do with magic. They were simply delicacies, treats which Keira, accustomed to the finer things in life, pined for in her Velen exile.
If Geralt succumbs to Keira's charms:
- Grateful for Geralt's help, she invited him to an elegant supper, during which he dined with her on these refined delights under the light of the moon. There romantic circumstances, combined with Keira's own considerable charms, must have beguiled Geralt – he forgot about the other women in his heart and gave in to the temptations of the flesh.
- The delicious evening had a bitter finale, however - after its conclusion, Keira put Geralt to sleep with a spell. When he awoke, he was unsure exactly what the sorceress was playing at, but he suspected it had something to do with the tower on Fyke Isle - she had asked him many probing questions about it while they dined...
If Geralt declines Keira's offer:
- Grateful for Geralt's help, she invited him to an elegant supper, during which he dined with her on these refined delights under the light of the moon. Keira had hoped this pleasant evening would be capped off with a romantic finale, but Geralt did not share this desire. And so, rather than indulge in the pleasures of the flesh, they lay back and admired the stars... until, that is, Keira quite unexpectedly put Geralt to sleep with a spell. When he awoke, he was unsure exactly what the sorceress was playing at, but he suspected it had something to do with the tower on Fyke Isle - she had asked him many probing questions about it while they dined...
- Find the ingredients from the missing transport using your Witcher Senses. (25)
- Meet Keira when you have some time.
- Bring the ingredients to Keira.
- Race Keira to the meadow.
- Find Keira using your Witcher Senses.