Note: This is not the latest patch. The latest patch is here.
Gameplay and text bugs fixedEdit
- Fixes for Alina not being at her home when she should (Chapter 4).
- Wives' Tears Potion fixes.
- Fixes for usable doors on the swamps (Chapter 5).
- Fixes for Alchemist in manufacture giving quest items to Geralt (Chapter 3).
- Fixes for some items to be found in Fields (Chapter 4).
- Fixes for a disappearing enemy in quest Haunted House (Chapter 2).
- Fixed problems with Alvin's spawn (Chapter 1).
- Few minor text fixes for all languages.
Code bugs fixedEdit
- Loading times are much faster!
- Saving is much faster!
- Another portion of stability improvements.
- Fix for rare "red rectangle" effect on loading bar.
- Quest tracking fixes.
- Some cursor fixes connected with finishers in tight places.
- Quest now will not update when Geralt is dead causing multiple problems.
- Autosave mechanism fixes (numeration).
- Savegame files fixes — some irrelevant information was sometimes generated inside.
- The game will not make an autosave if Geralt has an effect preventing him from talking (like knockdown, stun, push) * the result would be no talking at all for the rest of the game.
- Now you can not attack neutral NPCs if you input the second (etc.) sword sequence in them, while first attacking a hostile.
- Dandelion's music will not be 'echoed' while changing location twice.
- The game can handle broken savegames now — it returns to main menu.
- Motion blur effect will not stay active despite Blizzard potion wearing off — drinking, then changing location, then cutscene.
- Final fixes for weapons disappearing from enemies' hands.
- Grass and small stones being multiplied — fixed.
- Fixes for receiving damage from Striga while being far away.
Art bugs fixedEdit
- Few level decoration fixes.
- Fixes for barghest attack animation.
Does not fix Vista Crash problem.
Download locations Edit
The following mirror locations can be used to download the patch, if there is some trouble downloading from the game's launcher:
It has been reported that if you get an error message starting with setupNew\setup.cpp, it is because you did not get the entire file. Try another mirror.