Éibhear Hattori is an elven master blacksmith living in the Glory Lane district in Novigrad. He currently makes a living making dumplings as he was effectively forced out of the smithing business by the city's criminal underworld.
- Diagram: An'ferthe
- Diagram: Lesser Chernobog runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Perun runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Veles runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Triglav runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Morana runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Devana runestone
- Diagram: Lesser Stribog runestone
Associated quest Edit
- His surname and role in the game are referencing Hattori Hanzō, the famous ninja in Sengoku era of Japan, as well as a former master swordsmith and sushi bar owner in the film Kill Bill Vol. 1.
- His first name is the Irish word for "granite."
- Geralt finds out about Hattori from the Blacksmith in Lindenvale.